Two Person Scramble Skins Game
$180 per Team | Includes $20 Skins | 9am Shotgun Start |
- $180 per team and includes $20 per team mandatory skins buy-in
- 18-Holes with Cart (one cart per team)
- LIVE in Cart Scoring with Skins & Team Scramble Leader board!
- GPS Equipped Carts with in cart USB Charger
- Two Person Scramble Format (no Professionals)
- No requests for foursome pairings. Foursomes will be random.
- Men play from White Tee, Women from Red Tee, Seniors (60+) from Yellow Tee
- An email will be sent out to the each team the day prior with a link to team pairings and the live scoreboard portal: PAIRINGS & SCOREBOARD
- Frequent Player Card Holders receive $15 off tournament fees. For more information visit our Frequent Player Card details page
GUARANTEED TEAM PRIZE CATEGORIES for May 1
- First Place Team - $600 cash per team
- Second Place Team - $400 cash per team
- Third Place Team - $200 cash per team
- Fourth Place Team - $100 cash per team
- Closest to the Pin#12 - $50 cash
- Closest to the Pin #4 - $50 cash
- Longest Drive #13 - $50 cash
- Longest Drive #5 - $50 cash
- 100% SKINS PAYOUT in addition to the Cash Prizes listed above
- Cash Skins payout varies at $20 x Number of Teams Registered
RULES Two person scramble will be the format which means each player from each team tees off, the best tee shot is selected and both players will play their second shots from that spot. The best second shot is determined, and then both players will hit their third shots from that spot, and so on until the ball is holed. You are allowed one club length, staying in the same playing area, when placing ball next to partners ball (for example if in ruff you must stay in ruff), NO
closer to the hole. Allowed one putter head length on the putting green when placing ball next to partners (NO
closer to the hole). All USGA Rules Apply and all rulings will be final per our PGA staff. No refunds, rain checks only. * In the event there are no skins, all skins money will be donated to The Ronald McDonald House Charity of Ann Arbor.
JOIN US AND EXPERIENCE OUR TOP 10 RANKED PUBLIC GOLF COURSE!
PRELIMINARY SCHEDULE OF 2021 TOURNAMENTS
Pricing, prizes, format and start time may vary. This page will always describe the tournament details for the date in bold at the top of the page.
- Saturday, April 3 @ 9am SOLD OUT
- Saturday, April 17 @ 9am SOLD OUT
- Saturday, May 1 Registration open!
- Saturday, May 22
- Saturday, June 12
- Saturday, June 26
- Saturday, July 17
- Saturday, July 31
- Saturday, August 14
- Saturday, August 28
- Saturday, September 11
- Saturday, September 25
- Saturday, October 9
REGISTRATION FOR OUR UPCOMING TOURNAMENT: