Two Person Scramble Skins Game
November 14, Saturday @ 10AM
$160 per Team | Includes $20 Skins | 10am Shotgun Start
All CASH Prizes with MORE winners.
- $160 per team and includes $20 per team mandatory skins buy-in
- 18-Holes with Cart (one cart per team)
- LIVE in Cart Scoring with Skins & Team Scramble Leader board!
- GPS Equipped Carts with in cart USB Charger
- Two Person Scramble Format (no Professionals)
- No requests for foursome pairings. Foursomes will be random.
- Men play from White Tee, Women from Red Tee, Seniors (60+) from Yellow Tee
- An email will be sent out to the each team the day prior with a link to team pairings and the live scoreboard portal: PAIRINGS & SCOREBOARD
TEAM PRIZE CATEGORIES
- First Place Team – $500 cash per team
- Second Place Team – $350 cash per team
- Third Place Team – $250 cash per team
- Fourth Place Team – $150 cash per team
- Fifth Place Team – $100 cash per team
- Closest to the Pin#12 – $50 cash
- Closest to the Pin #4 – $50 cash
- Longest Drive #13 – $50 cash
- Longest Drive #5 – $50 cash
RULES Two person scramble will be the format which means each player from each team tees off, the best tee shot is selected and both players will play their second shots from that spot. The best second shot is determined, and then both players will hit their third shots from that spot, and so on until the ball is holed. You are allowed one club length, staying in the same playing area, when placing ball next to partners ball (for example if in ruff you must stay in ruff), NO closer to the hole. Allowed one putter head length on the putting green when placing ball next to partners (NO closer to the hole). All USGA Rules Apply and all rulings will be final per our PGA staff. No refunds, rain checks only. * House gets 15% skins management fee. In the event there are no skins, all skins money will be donated to The Ronald McDonald House Charity of Ann Arbor.