|Clinic Description:||Each participant will receive:|
- $135.00What you need to bring is….Just yourself, a desire to have fun and perhaps a few friends to enjoy the great outdoors. Golf Clubs, balls and other equipment will be provided for your use.
- $299.00–$450.001/2 day Camp Ages 6-14 runs 8:30am - 12:30pm Full day Camp Ages 9-17 runs 8:30am - 4:30pm (includes on-course play after lunch) 1/2 day camps: All ability levels are welcome. ½ Day Camps are designed for the “new junior golfer” as well as the intermediate level junior. Golfers are placed into smaller groups based on their experience and skill level in order to create the most favorable learning environment possible. Throughout the morning session, campers learn, or practice, their skills with a strong emphasis placed on golf fundamentals as well as fun! The week includes various skill based games and activities which are designed to improve the campers golf skills as well as keep the learning environment fun and engaging for this age group. Camp will also incorporate lessons on good sportsmanship, how to play golf honestly and with integrity. Camp Includes:
- Hands-on instruction each day
- PGA Golf Professional Instruction
- Functional skill development: full swing, short game, rules and etiquette
- Golf Camper vs Instructor ratio (approximately 10:1)
- Stonebridge Camp T-Shirt
- Healthy snack each day of camp
- Lunch provided on last day of Camp (Thursday)
- $75.00SNAG® Golf (‘Starting New At Golf’) is the best first touch program to effectively teach the game of golf to people of all ages and ability levels. It’s easy to learn, easy to teach, and FUN to play!SNAG® is a proven player development program designed for new learners of all ages. SNAG® contains all the elements of golf but in a modified form, making it an easy and fun way to learn and play golf. The system builds on strong fundamentals of putting, chipping, pitching and full swing to develop playing ability quickly and effectively. SNAG® incorporates developmentally appropriate equipment and instruction that will allow golf to be learned and played in non-traditional venues, such as on a soccer field, in a gym, or on the beach. The game has its own simplified rules and terminology that adds fun to the learning and playing experience. The program builds on strong fundamentals of the different strokes and swings and develops playing ability quickly and effectively. Enroll your child in the Stonebridge SNAG program today for a lifelong love of golf!
"This is how golf should be taught to beginners" Payne Stewart, U.S. Open Champion